Join us for free informational webinars on a variety of healthcare industry-related topics.
MIPS & Alternative Payment Models in 2017
Wednesday, April 19, 2017, from 12-1 p.m. (EST)
Many participants in Alternative Payment Models are still subject to MIPS in 2017. Join PHA for a deeper dive into how MIPS affects APMs such as Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) ACOs. Included in this presentation is an overview of programmatic elements such as eligibility, reporting options, MIPS performance categories, and potential financial impacts.
Natalie Stewart, Purdue Healthcare Advisors' Senior Advisor-Quality Services
FEES & DEADLINES
Registration fee: Free of charge with code:
(Copy & paste code for best results)
For issues pertaining to registration, email email@example.com.
- Choose Your Own Webinar Adventure: MIPS Audience Q&A
- Picking Your Pace in 2017: A MIPS Deep Dive (March)
- 2017 Medicaid MU Mid-Year Check Up
- 2017 Medicaid Meaningful Use (MU) Program for EPs
- Picking Your Pace in 2017: A MIPS Deep Dive (January)
- MIPS & Alternative Payment Models in 2017
- Getting Started with Chronic Care Management: Taking Steps Toward Value-Based Care (Part 1)
- Getting Started with Chronic Care Management: Taking Steps Toward Value-Based Care (Part 2)
Purdue receives additional funding to provide support for small practices in CMS Quality Payment Program
Why two-factor authentication should be your organization’s New Year resolution
Purdue Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering announces new director
Use SHIP funds to maximize improvement at your rural hospital
Wait List Revisited: How a Northwest Indiana behavioral healthcare provider used lean to increase capacity
Happy 20th Birthday HIPAA!
Improving the patient experience tops lean goals for Indiana's Critical Access and Rural Hospitals
ePHI breach trends should focus security preparedness
National health care leader joins Purdue's Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering
Ransomware on the rise: What you need to know