Join us for free informational webinars on a variety of healthcare industry-related topics.
Picking Your Pace in 2017: A MIPS Deep Dive (March)
Thursday, March 9, 2017, from 12-1 p.m. (EST)
Whether you’ve already picked your pace for MIPS in 2017 or need help understanding which option fits your situation best, join PHA for an overview of the Pick Your Pace options for MIPS in 2017 and a deeper dive into the four MIPS performance categories. Included in this presentation is an overview of programmatic elements such as eligibility, reporting options, and potential financial impacts.
Natalie Stewart, Purdue Healthcare Advisors' Senior Advisor-Quality Services
FEES & DEADLINES
Registration fee: Free of charge with code:
(Copy & paste code for best results)
For issues pertaining to registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose Your Own Webinar Adventure: MIPS Audience Q&A
- Picking Your Pace in 2017: A MIPS Deep Dive (March)
- 2017 Medicaid MU Mid-Year Check Up
- 2017 Medicaid Meaningful Use (MU) Program for EPs
- Picking Your Pace in 2017: A MIPS Deep Dive (January)
- MIPS & Alternative Payment Models in 2017
- Getting Started with Chronic Care Management: Taking Steps Toward Value-Based Care (Part 1)
- Getting Started with Chronic Care Management: Taking Steps Toward Value-Based Care (Part 2)
Purdue receives additional funding to provide support for small practices in CMS Quality Payment Program
Why two-factor authentication should be your organization’s New Year resolution
Purdue Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering announces new director
Use SHIP funds to maximize improvement at your rural hospital
Wait List Revisited: How a Northwest Indiana behavioral healthcare provider used lean to increase capacity
Happy 20th Birthday HIPAA!
Improving the patient experience tops lean goals for Indiana's Critical Access and Rural Hospitals
ePHI breach trends should focus security preparedness
National health care leader joins Purdue's Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering
Ransomware on the rise: What you need to know