If you have issues with the links on this page, visit Purdue University's career page directly and search for the job description by keyword. Once there, you will need to scroll down past the employee login to get to the search bar.
- Program Director, Health Equity
- Lead Project Manager (Northeast, Northwest, Central, South Regions)
- Senior Health Equity Analyst (Northeast, Northwest, Central, West, South Regions)
- Lead Advisor, Lean Healthcare (Central, West, South Regions)
- Senior Advisor, Lean Facilitator (Northwest, Central, West, South Regions)
- Research Scientist (Nursing & Public Health)
- Training & Project Coordinator
- Senior Communications & Marketing Specialist (coming soon)
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in Data Science
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in Implementation Science
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in Cloud Computing/Cyberinfrastructure
Larger image of the map
Training & Project Coordinator
Sign up for PHA eNews to receive communication on compliance reporting, process improvement and health IT news as well as training opportunities.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
“This Is Purdue” welcomes former Indiana Health Commissioner and U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams to Purdue as the university's first executive director of health equity initiatives. ...
Purdue's Regenstrief Center and IU Health to lead fight against opioids in two Indiana communities Aug 24
Led by Purdue and IU Health, CORE-ECI — a consortium of university, health care, faith-based and local government entities — will work to improve prevention, treatment and recovery services in Blackford and Jay Counties ...
Northwestern researchers publish article on H3 practice facilitators implementation of CommunityRx-H3 in primary care practices Feb 15
Northwestern University's article published in the Annals of Family Medicine describes the H3 implementation of an evidence-based, EMR-integrated community resource referral system in primary care practices. ...