If you have issues with the links on this page, visit Purdue University Success Factors directly and search for the job description by keyword. Once there, you will need to scroll down past the employee login to get to the search bar.
- Project Director
- Lead Project Manager (Northeast, Northwest, Central, South Regions)
- Senior Health Equity Analyst (Northeast, Northwest, Central, West, South Regions)
- Lead Advisor, Lean Healthcare (Central, West, South Regions)
- Senior Advisor, Lean Facilitator (Northwest, Central, West, South Regions)
- Training & Project Coordinator
- Senior Communications & Marketing Specialist (coming soon)
Larger image of the map
Senior Administrative Assistant
Sign up for PHA eNews to receive communication on compliance reporting, process improvement and health IT news as well as training opportunities.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Northwestern researchers publish article on H3 practice facilitators implementation of CommunityRx-H3 in primary care practices Feb 15
Northwestern University's article published in the Annals of Family Medicine describes the H3 implementation of an evidence-based, EMR-integrated community resource referral system in primary care practices. ...
To receive Quality category points , MIPS-eligible clinicians are required to submit six measures, but may be able to submit less. Find out how CMS determines if the clinician could have submitted all six. ...