PHA goes Red for Women
Do you know what causes heart disease in women? What about the survival rate? Or whether women of all ethnicities share the same risk? The fact is...heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women, causing one in three deaths each year. That’s approximately one woman every minute!
This month, the staff at Purdue Healthcare Advisors made it a point to wear red in support of the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women campaign, which calls attention to these alarming numbers.
Although one in three women die of heart disease and stroke, we can work together to improve the odds. That's because we know 80% of cardiac events can be prevented with education and lifestyle changes.
- PHA goes Red for Women
- eNews Subscribe/from email
- PHA 8/18 Event Prep Form
- Event Submissions - RIEs in Review
- MAPIR Attestation Documentation Requirements
- Wait List Revisited: How a Northwest Indiana behavioral healthcare provider used lean to increase capacity
- Meaningful Use: Incentives Chart 2011-2016