Most events are free but require advance registration. To register:
- Click on the title link to go to the event's registration page;
- Click "Register"; and
- Enter your information on the registration form, then click "Submit."
Once your registration is approved, you will receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join the event.
2020 Indiana Association for Healthcare Quality (InAHQ) 41st Annual Conference
April 16-17, 2020, at the Ritz Charles in Carmel, IN
- 9:25-10:25 a.m. – Social Determinants of Health: What, Who, and How Clinics Make a Difference (Jennifer Anglin)
- 1:55-2:55 p.m. – The Financial Impact of MIPS Reporting and What the Future Holds (Leigh Ann Griffen)
- 4:05-5:05 p.m. – Moving the Gauge on Quality: Becoming a Patient Centered Medical Home (Jennifer Anglin)
2020 Indiana Rural Health Association (IRHA) Annual Conference
June 16-17, 2020, at the French Lick Resort and Conference Center
- Speakers: Jennifer Anglin and Patty Rose
- Breakout Session: Quality Improvement: Reducing Cost and Improving Outcomes with Social Determinants of Health