What you can expect from Purdue Healthcare Advisors
- An evidence-based, competency model to improve people-centric performance as they form new habits
- A kCard starter kit that exemplifies the techniques and behaviors for each competency in the model
- Online training that illustrates how to write, share, and effectively use kCards
- An online learning community (public or private) where kCards are written and shared
- Coaching and an optional authoring service as your team writes, shares and uses kCards to master new competencies
- Identification and evaluation of metrics
Organizations can choose to use kCards to enhance a organization/hospital-directed initiative or kCards can be experienced through Purdue Healthcare Advisor's Lean Immersion online learning program, which trains students in both Lean Daily Improvement and in Lean Behavior Change.
To find out more about this interactive, microlearning approach to achieve lasting behavior change and master new people skills, please fill out this form and we'll get back to you soon.