PHA's approach to organizational or community-wide change-making is to listen first to the stakeholders who comprise the system. Collaboration is key to success, and we facilitate team-building efforts with a methodology called Strategic Doing™. Once everyone is focused on a common goal(s), coaching and/or project facilitation gets us there, followed by training and certification to build organizational capacity for sustained levels of excellence.
- Lean First—Progressive levels of lean training and intervention, starting with day-to-day improvements and moving to larger-scale QI events and value stream analysis. Change management philosophies emphasized.
- Six Sigma for Healthcare—Training and Project facilitation on techniques and tools to statistically ensure services are error-free.
- 2P (Process Preparation)—Project facilitation using methods to reduce waste when developing a process for a brand new service.
Engagements are offered in-person, remotely, online or a combination of all three. Choose between a digital badge and certification.
Quality Reporting / Technical Assistance
PHA works with healthcare organizations not eligible for grant-subsidized services through fee-for-service contracts. We offer technical assistance by industry experts as well as the application of process improvement methodologies to boost MIPS Composite Quality Measures; help organizations achieve Patient-Centered Medical Home recognition; enhance participation in a legacy program such as the Physician Quality Reporting System, the Medicare Meaningful Use Incentive Program, and the Value-Based Modifier to transition into MIPS performance; and establish a Chronic Care Management program to leverage new Medicare billing code changes.
Health IT Security
Purdue cyberTAP provides assessments and simulations, testing, audits, project management, training, and consulting. cyberTAP offers extensive expertise in health IT security because many of its staff are former PHA security consultants well versed in the security needs of hospital systems, clinics, and small practices.
In addition to the services we have traditionally offered the healthcare industry, cyberTAP offers state-of-the-art Cyber Range Training and other workforce-development options.
- Security Risk Assessments
- External Vulnerability Assessments
- Technology Assessments
- Phishing Simulation & Security Awareness Education
- Penetration Testing
- Password Audits