Collaboration is key to organizational and community-wide change-making. PHA begins with an innovative team-building methodology called Strategic Doing™ and follows it up with coaching, project facilitation, and training to build capacity for sustained levels of excellence.
- Lean First—Progressive levels of lean training and intervention from day-to-day improvements through value stream analysis.
- Six Sigma—Techniques and tools to ensure healthcare services are statistically error-free.
- 2P (Process Preparation)—Methods to reduce waste when developing a process for a new service.
PHA works with healthcare organizations not eligible for grant-subsidized services through fee-for-service contracts. We offer technical assistance and process improvement expertise to:
- boost MIPS Composite Quality Measures;
- help organizations achieve Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition;
- enhance participation in a legacy program such as the Physician Quality Reporting System, the Medicare Meaningful Use Incentive Program, and the Value-Based Modifier to transition into MIPS performance; and
- establish chronic care management programs to leverage new Medicare billing code changes.
Purdue cyberTAP provides assessments and simulations, testing, audits, project management, training, consulting, and a state-of-the-art Cyber Range. We are well versed in the needs of hospital systems, clinics, and small practices such as:
- Security Risk Assessments
- External Vulnerability Assessments
- Technology Assessments
- Phishing Simulation & Security Awareness Education
- Penetration Testing
- Password Audits