IT Privacy/Security for Healthcare
Purdue cyberTAP provides affordable, high-quality assessments and simulations, testing, audits, project management, training, and consulting. Our risk assessments are readable, comprehensible and actionable; and we provide the latest solutions for secure wireless migration, disaster recovery planning, and vulnerability protection. Last year alone, we were onsite at 600+ healthcare facilities. Now our clients have access to the state-of-the-art Purdue Cyber Range, an immersive, simulated environment for government, industry and healthcare workforce development.
- Security Risk Assessments — We work onsite, interviewing key staff, conducting physical facility walk-throughs, and performing the reviews, scans, and assessments necessary to create a realistic security and privacy remediation plan. Includes review of documentation, administrative controls, network architecture and configuration, a vulnerability analysis, and audit testing.
- External Vulnerability Assessments — Manages the risk environment within your Internet-facing infrastructure and attached network systems or provides one-time testing.
- Technology Assessments — Onsite assessment of hardware, software and network; network speed; and laptops/desktops. Comes with post-assessment recommendations on upgrades.
- Phishing Simulation & Security Awareness Education — Simulated phishing attack exercise that helps learners gain awareness of warning signs and common tricks.
- Penetration Testing — Tests security defenses and network configurations to find holes.
- Password Audits — Provides evidence that employees are adhering to password-creation best practices.
Fill out the form below to specifically request a security risk assessment, or contact cyberTAP directly.