IT Privacy/Security for Healthcare
Purdue cyberTAP provides affordable, high-quality healthcare Security Risk Assessments (SRAs) as well as simulations (state-of-the-art Purdue Cyber Range), testing, audits, project management, training, and consulting. We also provide the latest solutions for secure wireless migration, disaster recovery planning, and vulnerability protection. We serve hundreds of hospitals, clinics, and practices each year.
- Security Risk Assessments — Reviews, scans, and assessments necessary to create a realistic security and privacy remediation plan. Onsite staff interviews with physical facility walk-throughs.
- External Vulnerability Assessments — Assesses and/or manages the risk environment within your Internet-facing infrastructure and attached network systems.
- Technology Assessments — Onsite assessment and recommendations on upgrades related to hardware, software and network; network speed; and laptops/desktops.
- Phishing Simulation & Security Awareness Education — Simulates phishing attacks to help employees gain awareness of warning signs and common tricks.
- Penetration Testing — Tests security defenses and network configurations to find holes.
- Password Audits — Provides evidence that employees are adhering to password-creation best practices.
Fill out the form below to specifically request a security risk assessment, or contact cyberTAP directly.